ASA has built a reputation for providing the aviation community with the most accurate and reliable FAR/AIM products available. The 2017 FAR/AIM continues this tradition, containing complete and up-to-date information from Titles 14 and 49 of the Code of Federal Regulations (14 and 49 CFR) pertinent to General Aviation, Sport Pilots, Flight Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators, combined with the Aeronautical Information Manual (AIM), and a free email subscription service for you to receive updated information as it is released by the FAA.
The 2017 edition includes:
• Parts 1, 43, 48 (NEW! Registration and Marking Requirements for Small Unmanned Aircraft), 61, 67, 71, 73, 91, 97, 103, 105, 107 (NEW Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Rules), 110, 117, 119, 135, 136, 137, 141, 142, NTSB 830, TSA 1552 and Aeronautical Information Manual, and Pilot/Controller Glossary. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) rules included.
• Includes 14 CFR and 49 Parts pertinent to General Aviation, Pilots, Instructors, and Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS) operators
• Pilot's Bill of Rights
• Comprehensive FAR/AIM index
• Suggested regulation study list for each certificate and rating
• Unabridged text of AIM including full-color graphics
ASA's FAR/AIM books have been the standard regulatory reference of the industry for more than 75 years. ASA consolidates the FAA regulations and procedures into easy-to-use reference books of information pertinent to pilots, flight crew, and aviation maintenance technicians.